Friday, May 1, 2015

The River of grass

Do you enjoy the swampy river, different wildlife including plants, animals, and water. Do you love going on an air-boat rides, watching alligator wrestling, or just spend time with your family by having a picnic. I know a great place for all these activities, you can go to Everglades National Park. Everglades National Park is in Florida, It's also well known all over the United States. This is the first park that helps protect all the different plants and animals in the environment. It is a very fragile environment. It is also known as the wetlands of Florida. This National Park is open to everyone, it is a public park. They have different activities you can do when you're with your  family. It is one of the most popular parks in Florida in general, for the wildlife and the nature, it is just a breath taking environment. Also you can go hunting, but only during the seasons you can hunt in.




"I go to everglades all the time, I go fishing and and hunting, I go there with my friends and sometimes my family, we always have a great time, when we go to the park it's nice to just have a day out of the city. The park is absolutely beautiful."

-Kyle King (10)


"I like to just go out and get away from the craziness of everyone in my school and work. I rather Just spend the rest of my life out there."

- Bear Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment